Oct 17, 2008

Cards


OH my... busy day! My sister talked me into selling some cards at a holiday boutique. So we have been making cards by the bunches... it's kinda fun, but what in the world will I do with all these cards if no one buys them? Anyway, I should have taken photographs of the kids while we were trying to be productive... but I was trying to get some cards made. Ethan was riding William's skateboard, Sydni was making her own cards to sell (scraps with ribbons, very cute!), Angelo was trying to avoid Ethan... very fun for them to. Oh, and William was at a birthday party. Good bonding times the little ones! ...and everyone survived- no blood! Ok, here is a sample of some of the "wonderful" cards I have made. If you are interested in going to the boutique, let me know. I will find out where it is. I do know it's Nov 1st, and that's it. (Horray, Craig will be home from Vegas tomorrow!)

No comments: